– If you live and breathe the saying “content is king”, you’ve come to the right place. You love being creative and are always the one coming up with ideas, executing them to fruition.
– We’re looking for someone who loves writing, content creation and bonus points for designing, to bring our content strategy to the next level.
– You’ll get to work with designers, photographers to craft out your masterpiece of content.
– You’ll have the opportunity to go full-time with us after the internship.
What You’ll Learn
Strengthen your writing and content marketing skills:
– You’ll learn how to develop a strong content strategy to increase our company’s presence.
– Learn to write elegantly and adopt our company’s stylistic guidelines.
– Grow our company’s audience on the blog.
– Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player.
– You’ll have the opportunity to create data-driven content marketing initiatives
– As you’ll be collaborating closely with designer, photographers, digital marketers to improve the blog, you’d learn to be a better team player.
What You’ll Enjoy
– Friendly startup environment & teammates.
– Flexible working time.
– Free lunch with the team!
– Frequent snacks & milktea.
Develop a content strategy and craft content
– Responsible for crafting content strategy, and executing the strategy
– Write long form content including blog articles.
– Drive traffic, engagement and garner leads for our company
– Create content that upholds our brand image, tone of voice and stylistic guidelines Manage and optimize performance of content strategy
– Manage editorial calendar and workflows
– Distribute content on social media platforms
– Measure and optimize the performance of content marketing efforts
– Years of experience: We don’t require any experience, but you must be ready to face a fast-paced work environment.
– Work location: District 7
– Experience in creating content for the web or Facebook, Instagram.
– Ability to write persuasively and communicate your ideas to the reader
– Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or relevant field
What we’re looking for in you: – Desire to learn new content marketing strategies and tactics
– Able to work independently and effectively in a team
– Be open to receiving constructive feedback
– Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent time and project management skills
Shoot your CV to [email protected] if you think you’re a good fit!