Job Title: Generalist Intern
Reports To: Founders
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Generalist Intern to join our team. He or she will be a “Chief-of-Staff in training” with full-time opportunity immediately after the internship.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a strong interest in business, finance, HR, and administration. The intern will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Researching and developing new business opportunities
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- Managing and analyzing data
- Drafting business proposal and decks
The intern will also have the opportunity to work on special projects and gain exposure to a variety of business functions. This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced global-focused company.
- Undergraduate student in business, finance, HR, or a related field
- Strong academic record
- Strong interest in business, finance, HR, and administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in testing and using productivity tools, especially AI
- Open stipend negotiation.
- Guidance and training directly from the founders.
- Full-time opportunity after the internship with open track to management position