Gohub is an innovative travel telecommunications startup established in 2018. Rooted in Saigon, we are a group of young, ambitious, and travel-holic people who want to make a big impact on the world. Our mission is to help worldwide travelers stay connected easily, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a smart and ambitious key team member to take care of PR & Partnership to help set our foot in the global market.
Job Title: PR & Partnership Lead
Report to: Growth Director
- Develop and execute a PR strategy to build Gohub’s reputation in Vietnam and increase global awareness.
- Craft pitches, press releases, and bylined articles.
- Build and nurture relationships with reporters, journalists, and analysts.
- Identify and prepare spokespeople for media engagement opportunities.
- Monitor media coverage and analyze the impact of PR initiatives.
- Manage communications crisis situations and develop appropriate response plans.
- Collaborate with marketing team on brand messaging and content distribution.
- Manage brand partnerships.
- Represent Gohub at events.
- 2-4 years of public relations experience, ideally with tech companies
- Strong media relations experience and an existing network of press contacts.
- Excellent writing skills in Vietnamese and English across different formats
- Deep understanding of Vietnam’s media landscape and influencer networks.
- Strong project management, organizational, and multitasking abilities
- Passion for startups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Salary: negotiation based on experience.
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Surrounded by talented, smart, and ambitious crew members